Great question! Here are some compelling reasons:
- The only one with Toll Free phone support, FOR LIFE – we’ll never abandon you after the sale.
- The only one with Free live one on one training – learn from the experts, take great IR photos FAST.
- The only one to offer a complimentary 8×12 true B&W DSI Silver Gelatin RC or fine art color print.
- The only one with a 1 year warranty on all conversions – we always stand behind our work.
- The only one with a 100% money back guarantee on Risk Free IR cameras.
- The only one with advanced focus calibration options – your camera will focus right, every time.
- The only one with web links to our competition – we want you to be confident in your choice.
- The market leader and innovator – first to offer Super Color, Enhanced and Super Blue conversions.
- DIY friendly from inception – first to offer DIY IR Filters & the only one to provide IR conversion tutorials
- WE LOVE what we do and we’re really, REALLY GOOD at it – competitively, technologically and artistically.
We can go on and on but you get the picture. So please go ahead and shop around – browse our site, interact with us, visit our “competition” and decide for yourself:
- LDP LLC /MaxMax
- Kolari Vision
- Spencers Camera
- Did we leave you out? Ask us and we’ll gladly add your company to this list.
But don’t just take our word for it, read all the rave reviews from our happy customers:
Read independent reviews on Google and below, on our own website:
Already a happy customer? Then add your own review!
I’ve had 2 cameras converted and have not one reason to complain. Keep up the great work as anyone who sends you work will not regret it.
This is my third session with Dan. He is full of knowledge and creativity. Dan explains things easily. I highly recommend him even to seasoned photographers. There is always more then one way to edit anything. I find his technique easy to follow and use.
This is my second infrared conversion, and I must say nobody does it better than LifePixel. They keep you informed when they receive your camera, when the work is complete and when it is shipped back to you. I highly recommend them for all of your conversions. You will not be disappointed.
This was a very good starter training session with lots of information. Most importantly, it set out a few basic concepts that will enable me to build upon.
Turn around time was short and sweet and as soon as I unwrapped the camera, I put it right to work and the photos came out great. Keep up the good work and if you need someone to vouch for you, let me know.
Dan Wampler gave me much information during our 30 minute session. I was so impressed that I signed up for three one hour sessions with Dan over the next three months.
Just got my camera after conversion and what whould I say.. Everything is perfect.
Very heplful customer sevice, very fast conversion, perfect package when sent back (which can guarantee surviving even internation shipping).
Special thanks to Daniel who answered all my questions and helped me with the order and everybody who was involved in the proccess.
I recently participated in an IR (and color) workshop on Isla de Mujeres in Mexico. I am a “workshop virgin” having only taken one previous workshop. Dan Wampler knew the location well, and was ready to bring us to the optimum locations on the island. I enjoyed my time and came away with new insights on IR. P.S. I have been shooting Life Pixel converted cameras for the last for about the last 14 years.
This is my 3rd conversion and I expect it to rival my others so, if it takes a rating of 1-10, I’d have to give you a 10
Inspiring and invaluable are words I would use to describe my one on one infrared training
sessions with Dan Wampler. Dan is an excellent teacher who has a warehouse of knowledge which he shares readily with his students. His sessions are filled with helpful tips and explanations. If you are ready to take the plunge into the wonderful world of infrared, I would highly recommend sessions with this instructor. There is no substitute for a superb teacher, and that’s what you get with Dan. Carol Hoffecker
Use the little arrows above to go to the next page
Great, lets get you going with a conversion then! If you haven’t looked over our Start Here section then please do so now and then you’ll be ready to proceed with ordering. Got questions? No problem, just call or email us, always eager to help.