Life Pixel is the world leading company in the niche photographic market of Digital Camera Conversion Services.
Don’t let that fool you though, we are still a small business with a fun, relaxed, easy going and caring family atmosphere. If you are an independent, self motivated individual, then come where you can thrive without being micromanaged or have anyone constantly looking over your shoulder and getting in your way!
If that sounds like your style then we may be the perfect fit for you, so read on!
Our Current Job Openings:
Digital Camera Repair / Conversion Technician – We’re looking for one or more experienced digital camera repair technicians who have already been working in this field for at least the last 3-5 years.
Job Location – City of Mukilteo, State of Washington – see the Contact page for our complete address.
Job Description – As an experienced digital camera repair technician you are already well familiar with the day to day duties and responsibilities of that field, so we won’t go into it here.
In addition to those tasks you will also be performing digital camera conversions, based on our current and future service offering. You can get a general idea by visiting our conversion services section and also see some of the actual work involved to perform those services in our DIY conversion tutorials section. Of course, we will provide all the training necessary to get you to where you need to be in order to do these conversion flawlessly. Given your skill and experience working with cameras this should be short and painless and a great addition to your already considerable repertoire.
Answer customer questions about specifics of their repair or conversion, cameras, etc. Nothing unlike you may have already be or have been doing as a Digital Camera Repair Technician.
Ideal candidates must possess the following skills and traits:
– Good technical knowledge of electronics, optics and mechanisms contained in digital cameras.
– Be well versed in all major digital camera brands and camera models.
– Have the experience necessary to diagnose and repair just about any issue.
– Have 20/20 eyesight in both eyes, either unaided or with the aid of corrective lenses.
– Pass our visual test for identifying optical filter/lens defects to at least 10/5 scratch/dig rating.
– Posses a good grasp of the English language, both in writing and verbal communication.
– Be self motivated, focused, organized and be able to work well independently, without supervision.
To Apply For The Digital Camera Repair Technician Position:
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include: Your resume if you have one, if not then please describe your prior experience in this field. Feel free to include any other information you feel would be of value to us in considering you for this position.
Note: Applicants MUST be local to our place of business or ready and willing to relocate to the area.
Thank you for your interest and we will be in touch soon!