If you are a skilled photographer and want to share your knowledge with a wide audience of fellow photographers then you should consider writing for our website. Help others learn, teach your techniques and inspire passion and creativity through your work while gaining exposure, reputation and authority in the photographer community!
All articles receive author credits and author bio with links to your online presence like your website, photo sharing or social media profiles – earn new traffic and exposure from our worldwide monthly audience of 150,000 – 300,000.
Topics we are interested in:
- We are interested in anything relating to digital photography, be it normal visible photography, infrared or otherwise
– General – Nature – Wildlife – Travel – Portrait – Fashion – Beauty – Still Life
– Basically anything and everything photography – but must be kept PG (nothing nude or gruesome)
- Learn Photography – how to articles, pictorials and videos on photography tips and techniques, basic through advanced
- Post Production & Retouching – how to articles and videos, basic through advanced
- Do it yourself tutorials on making your own photography related equipment
- Photography Gear Reviews – well written, objective and detailed reviews on cameras, lenses and accessories
- Photography Inspiration – Artist profiles and other articles on inspirational artists and/or their photographs
- Photography News – articles on news related to photography
Priority for ongoing category/column contributors
We are currently looking for regular contributors for the categories below, with contribution frequency anywhere from 5 to 30+ posts per month. We prefer to establish long term relationships with talented individuals who are creative, organized, self motivated and are able to perform well independently without supervision. You’d receive credentials to our website writing platform and would have the freedom to write about what you like and when you like, provided your work is high quality, relevant to the category and would be something that our readers would enjoy. Obviously, a background and interest in photography is required with skill and deep understanding of photographic arts, equipment, techniques and technology.
- Photography News – Anything news worthy about photography like gear, software, artists, etc. Examples: One, Two and Three. This category would be the most active with at least one daily post.
- Photographer Profiles & Interviews – You would seek out talented photographers to profile, they would supply their photos and answers to your questions. Frequency would be highly variable, based on your efforts and response from photographers. Examples: One, Two and Three.
- Photography Techniques & Tutorials – This would be the most hands on category and would required the most skilled contributors as they would be the ones who would need to supply the photographs and the techniques/tutorials. Frequency would be highly variable, based on your efforts, skills and research. Examples: One, Two, Three and Four.
If this interests you please skip to the bottom to get in contact with us for further discussion.
- Text must be a minimum of 450 words (like this page to this line)
- Text must be original to our website and not be published anywhere else on the web now or in the future
- Include at least a couple quality images to help illustrate what you are writing about
– must either be your own photos or acquired elsewhere with permission for use on our website
– re-sized down to 766px on the longer side, saved for web at a quality of 70 in optimized jpeg format
– don’t include any watermarks, will be credited within the article author bio section
- Traffic exposure directly on our website and through links to your website and other sites where you have an online presence.
- Credit towards our conversion services.
- Direct payment based on topic, length, content and illustration/image quality
Due to our limited budget we give preferential consideration to option 1 and 2. Though quality, relevant content with beautiful photography and illustrations will be considered above all else, so please don’t hesitate to submit your work.
How to submit your article:
- Please do a search on our site to make sure that your topic has not been covered yet.
- Write your article inserting names of the image files into text locations were you’d like them to appear.
- Submit text, images and desired compensation via email to: email@example.com
- We’ll reply shortly, once your article and terms are reviewed by our staff
Thank you for contributing quality original content!