If you are shooting with a Fujifilm X-T1, I have some exciting news for you.
FUJIFILM Corporation released firmware upgrades for X-T1 and X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition “to enhance operability and functions.”
According to FUJIFILM,
“Fujifilm is striving to keep the level of technology offered on this model as up to date as possible so that purchasers of X-T1 and X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition will have greater longevity of use.”
Believe it or not, the new firmware affects an amazing 21 items.
- High-speed electronic shutter with a maximum speed of 1/32000sec.
- Classic Chrome Film Simulation mode brings more creative power to the X Series
- Natural Live View function is just like the naked eye
- EVF / LCD Color Control
- Direct selection of AF area
- Unlocked AE-L / AF-L Buttons
- Variable Focus Area during MF
- Direct selection of Macro mode
- Q. Menu customization
- New Video Frame rates (50P / 25P / 24P)
- Manual Shooting in Video mode
- Phase detection AF support for Instant AF
- Interlocking of Metering and Focus areas
- Expansion of shutter speed in Program Shift mode
- Add “Flash compensation”, “Shutter type”, “Preview Pic. Effect”, “Preview EXP. / WB in Manual mode” and “Lock” in Function setting
- Instax Printer Print
- Lock Function
- Three Custom White Balance
- Expand EVF / LCD displaying types in manual exposure mode
- PC tethered shooting support
For the full rundown, go here
If you are an X-T1 shooter, please leave a message below how this firmware works out.
Alan Jones says
Been looking forward to this for a while. Electronic shutter lives up to the hype, and the PDAF when back button focussing has helped out my sluggish 35mm a good deal too, shame it can’t do anything about the noise!